Friday, August 26, 2011

Our Creations!

HEllllooo!!!!
 Havent updated my blog in a few days, figured I'd come do that! This week went by really fast! Not much has really happened, staying positive, keeping myself busy with miss Nova Ann, and trying to decorate the spare bedroom! Tonight, we went over to Blaires moms house, who we love! Their house is always so welcoming! Then we came home cause miss Nova is always asleep by 9 and it was past her bedtime and she was out over there so we figured we needed to get her into bed! UPDATE on her reflux: We have started her on rice cereal, she took two bottles yesterday perfectly fine, then five this morning she threw one up, but ever since then she has been fine and its almost midnight! woo hoo! It does make her a little bit sleepier, but i just want hers feeling better! we are going Tuesday to see the doctor and check her out, we might get her on the medicine for it. I hate feeling like i cant help her! Other than that i have an amazing, happy little baby girl! I told Clay, if it wasn't for acid reflux, man would having a baby be easy! (well, alot easier!) She is just amazing! Today GAnnie came over, and well, lets just say you can see what hers got for a gift :) :
i dont know if you see that GREEN stuff on Gannies hand, but that aint pudding! lol She went to check Novas diaper, and stuck her finger in it! ONLY this lady would laugh it off! lol This LADY!! lol ugh got to love hers!!!!!


LOOK AT THIS LITTLE LADY! who wouldn't want to squeeeeeze her cheeks every day?! She has gotten so big lately, and is so cuddly! ugh i cannot get enough of her! And the picture of her and Clay! MELTS my heart! so precious! She is going to be a daddys girl (at heart:))! lol she is so going to be spoiled rotten!
So we worked alot on the spare bedroom lately! put the dresser in there, worked on it some more, got the curtains and rod, and made some adorable cute signs! im pretty proud! they are our first signs to make, so the next will be even better, but these will definitely be ones to remember! im in love!  here is what we have done so far:
i painted these knobs brown and put so me rinestones on them! This will do, rather than spend 3.50 for each knob! lol

Me and Clay made these signs! woo hoo! cut the board, sautered the wood, painted it, and drew the letters! Live, Laugh, Love! Its better than buying $50 signs each!

Im on this obsessiveness right now with antiques, and i have had this old rocking horse for a very long time! im pretty sure its Samantha's dads or something, but it was at Nannies house, and i somehow ended up with it, and im in love! it fits perfect in the room!

And this is one wall of the room! the head of the bed just has a piece over it, and the wall accross from the windows i have not started! Hope you enjoy it as much as i do! let me know what yall think!
Well, im going to end this blog with lyrics from a song... for some reason the song by Blake Shelton God Gave Me You, keeps playing over and over again in my head, and it has been for a couple days now! I feel like i have been going through some crazy rollercoasters lately, trying extremely hard to stay strong, and this song is just saying something to me! Clay said something to me the other day, when i was really upset about my family, that touched me so much... He always knows what to say. He said "i know your family is far away, and we dont see mine as much as we should, but I really believe this has only made me and you and our family stronger..." and he is completely right. God definitely gave me him. And my sweet Nova Ann. Heres to you clayton paul!:
I’ve been a walking heartache
I’ve made a mess of me
The person that I’ve been lately
Ain’t who I wanna be

But you stay here right beside me
Watch as the storm goes through
And I need you

God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I’ve lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it’s true
God gave me you

There’s more here than what were seeing
A divine conspiracy
That you, an angel lovely
Could somehow fall for me
You’ll always be love’s great martyr
Ill be the flattered fool
and I need you

God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I’ve lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it’s true
God gave me you

On my own I’m only
Half of what I could be
I can’t do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered
I pray we never undo

God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I’ve lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it’s true
God gave me you, gave me you
Gave me you

No comments:

Post a Comment