Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sad day...

Today seems to be such a sad day... I have been following Baby Jase for a while now, he is a 3 and a half month old baby boy who was diagnosed with canavans disease, a terrible disease that will eventually deteriate the white matter in the brain. This sweet baby boy has been fighting for his life since day one, and i have been following the parents posts, how they got to bring him home one day, and the next they were back into the hospital.. And today he passed away. I absolutely cannot imagine what these parents are going through. I think it hit me so hard because Nova is 3 months, and the fact that she laughs now, coo's and talks, i cannot imagine what they are going through...When i heard this, i wrapped Nova in my arms and just held her and cried. Honestly, i cannot put  myself in their position. I can only ask God and pray we are never put in that position, and i know i have no control over it. Its hard to even imagine it, and now having one of my own my heart hurts sooo bad for this family. I know he is in a much better place, not suffering or hurting, but i know this family is in terrible pain. I hurt not knowing the pain they feel.. It definitely makes me want to never let go of Nova. I wish i could hold her forever, never ever let her go, just to know she is safe and secure.. but its all in Gods hands. It makes you realize how precious little babies are, especially your own. I cannot put myself in anyones position who has lost a child, but i do know now the love you have for them. There was no world before Nova. She started our book we are making, and I pray God lets us keep the journey going. I cried all day thinking about this family, and how bad i wish i could help them. My prayers are definitely with this family. God gained a precious baby angel tonight...
 I also found out today a Dallas fireman passed away while fighting in the line of duty.. He was a veteran, and was married with two children. Every third day Clay goes to the fire station. To think he may not come home one day from that 24 hour shift, makes me want to hide him in a box. I cant lose my family. He absolutely loves what he does, and i know he is as safe as he can be when fighting the fires, or going on a medic call, but you dont really think about losing him until reality sets in that a veteran fireman has lost his life fighting a fire. Its the worst feeling in the world to even think about. Fireman, to me, have one of the hardest jobs in the world. As do the fire wives. I know the ROFD is such a big family, if anything were to ever happen to any of the men, we would all be right there to help! I know this fire fighter that has passed away today, is being thought about, prayed for, and loved. I pray for his family, his wife, his two children.. I cannot imagine what yall are going through and pray i do not ever get put in the position to have to know. my heart aches for this family and the dallas fire department tonight.. God gained a great fireman tonight...
Today is just such a sad day.. i can't put myself in either one of these families positions, but i know there are plenty of prayers being sent to both families! It has definitely opened my eyes! I will be waking up each day very thankful for another day, very thankful to get to see my precious angel smiling and laughing, and thankful for my amazing husband. I hurt for both of these families, and pray God helps heal all! Prayers for baby Jase and the Fireman tonight, God gained two amazing people today!!!
love,
KBCurry Homes

No comments:

Post a Comment